We’ve got another big update for you today, including new features, new powers, gameplay adjustments and lots more!
Hero Hit List
Hunting evil heroes has never been so rewarding! Unlock new powers by defeating bosses and completing goals.
22 New and Updated Powers!
*Denotes an existing power that was changed
- Meltdown: Burndown kills enemies at 20% and creates a Lava Pool
- Flare Up* – Lava Pools deal more damage over their lifetime
- Sear – Lava Pools deal a burst of damage instantly
- Hot Pad – Walking through a Lava Pool consumes it and grants Fireform
- Hot Seat – Consuming Lava Pools grants +15% Power Damage. Stacks up to 5 Times.
- Chilling Shot – Precision causes Chill
- Chilling Blast – Shotguns cause Chill
- Aerial Ice – Your Powered Jump creates Ice Sheets
- Gruesome Meal – Explosions spawn Blood Bags
- Vampire Bullets – Auto Weapons restore 10% of the damage as Health
- Killshot Xenos – Xenos have a chance to crit while you have a precision weapon equipped
- Healing Factor – Kills while transformed restore Health
- Over-Explosive – Explosions have a chance to drop Over Shield Pickups
- Automatic Transfer – Auto Weapon damage against armored enemies generates Over Shield
- Riot Shield – Aiming with Shotguns creates a Force Wall
- Thunder Clap – Explosions call Lightning
- Shocking Spray – Auto Weapons cause Shock
- Shocking Shot – Precision causes Shock
- Shocking Blast – Shotguns cause Shock
- Discharge – Your Volt Disc strikes nearby enemies with Lightning when they expire
- Generator – When you Transform, a nearby enemy is struck with Lightning every 2 seconds
- Fork* – Your Volt Discs splits into two after its first bounce
- The Weapon Depot will now open every time players return to bar
– Weapon prices have been adjusted to be relative to the current threat level rather than escalating in price
- The Snack Machine now only opens in the first bar
– All snacks now all last the entire duration of the run
– Angel Food cake now reads – Take 35% more damage. +20% XP.
– The end of mission wrap-up screen now breaks down how XP is awarded.
– Gigs now universally reward more XP
– Gigs slots now have to be unlocked by completing the Goals of any character
- Gala Leaderboard rewards now go to the top 25% instead of the top 10%
- Added 6-Tier Rarity (Orange) and adjusted the rarity of many weapons to compensate. 4-Tier Rarity (purple) rarity items now drop at threat level 2 (previously, threat level 3)
- When choosing a Super Weapon, you are now prompted which weapon you wish to replace
- New customization menu icons
- Cleaver, Tachi, and Ultra Greatsword have a new Heavy Melee swing
- Nomad’s Orbital Laser now reliably snaps to its target when it’s initially called
- Improved Nomad’s ability to aim her laser with her Nowhere To Run skill
- Increased Exploder damage and radius
Powers & Items
- Lockdown freeze time increased from 1.2s to 2s
- Lava Explosions spawn a Lava Pool directly below enemies, previously they would spawn to the side
- Puncture – Now prevents Exploders from producing Sticky and Slime puddles
- Rebalanced Wind-Up to be more fair
- Rebalanced Overmind
- Fixed an issue where Armor Resistance items would occasionally not function after the Player was knocked down.
- Adjusted Deployer Turret health in co-op
- Fixed an issue where loot would float in midair/out of reach
- Fixed an issue where gigs would disappear after a reroll
- Fixed an issue where a combination of melee and revive caused visual glitches
- Reduced the number of mines Wind-Up drops during his encounter
- Fixed issues related to tracking Steam Achievements
- Fixed issue where skill tree selections didn’t persist
- UI now displays accurate counts of skill points available after an Infamy reset
- Fixed an issue where a pustule on the Powerstation map was attacking too early
- Fixed Pustules and some boss attacks targeting Murmur when she’s invisible
- And many more!
Let us know what you think about these updates in our Discord!