We’ve got another hotfix for you here on Early Access Day 3! A handful of bug fixes that should make your weekend superhero killing sessions go a bit more smoothly. Here’s what we’ve got:
- Hardware auto-detect has been tweaked to provide better default settings for your system
- Improvements have been made to the delivery and language of the error messages
- Notifications are now properly coming through to tell you when matchmaking is having issues
- Quick Play is giving a little bit more time for connecting players to join up
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to get over the max level cap limit of 25. Apologies to all of you overachievers.
- A potential fix for a physics projectiles crash bug that was causing some game to end abruptly
Of course we’ll be keeping an eye on discord and the discussion boards so let us know what you think! Thank you so much for playing Superior!